REX Stores

Rex...Its ok, not great!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA

I worked at REX Stores

Pros

It is great to work somewhere you can watch tv all day. You can make money if you work hard.

Cons

Boring. You make no money sometimes as it is commision based. Customers think it is like tv's lets make a deal.

Quit treating your employees like they are beneath you and then you may get some more production out of them.

5 Other Employee Reviews for REX Stores (View Most Recent)

Rex sucks

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pocatello, ID
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pocatello, ID

I worked at REX Stores

Pros

Decent Money, Store manager was fantastic to work for great guy.

Cons

Long hours, not recognized for doing a good job, always jumping down your throat for what you need to improve on even if you are doing great in 9 areas they have to flip you crap about the 1 you need to work on. Stores are closing all over the US. Job security is pitiful. Stores are understaffed. Its impossible to get vacation time, you cant call in sick because noone is available to cover. One guy quit while I was there and it was 2 months before I got another day off.

Stop being such uptight doucebags.

After a year there is a lot I do miss.

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at REX Stores

Pros

Pay was very generous for the minimal amount of work required. If you like watching bits and pieces of every TV show ever made this is the place to work!

Cons

Very long hours especially during the holidays, but hey, that's retail. The smaller the store staff the better the pay but the fewer hands to work.

Open the stores back up and listen to the front line employees more. Look at how the companies that are succeeding in the CE and Maj App business are doing it.

There are newer employer reviews for REX Stores