RFMD
www.rfmd.com Greensboro, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

High Tech company, up and down trends on a regular basis. no stability!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

ProsHigh Tech company in a growth market. (Cell phones)

ConsCompany does not value its assets, primarily it's employees. When things get tough, company always takes the easy way out by reducing overhead cost, ie., layoffs. Training in many areas is non existent at best, and the company always seems to take a reactive approach, rather than being proactive or at the forefront of new technology development or new markets search.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour best asset is your employees! Value the input of ALL your employees. Take care of your employees and they will take care of the company. Take some chances and seek out new markets and new technologies to expand into.

Great company to work for but it is in a highly competitive industry.

Greensboro, NC

I have been working at RFMD full-time

Pros: Many of my colleagues are team oriented and a pleasure to… Cons: Currently there are not many opportunities for career advancement. Even with continued education there are few doors to open.… Advice to Senior Management: Seek out and utilize their current talent pool. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its All About The Staff Managers

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RFMD full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great culture below Director level managers. Benefits are good as well. People… Cons: Staff managers are running organization poorly. Investors already see and talk about how management… Advice to Senior Management: Board of Directors should change out Staff managers as they continue to lack the leadership required to play in their industry.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RFMD.

Worked for RFMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RFMD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RFMD CEO Bob Bruggeworth. All reviews posted anonymously by RFMD employees.