FULLFILLING BUT LOW PAY

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Richmond, VA

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

Get good hours every week and have the opportunity to advance every quarter which increase your hourly pay. Makes you challange yourself.

Cons

Low pay to start off.

Other Reviews for RGIS

Worth while and paying job.

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  Baldwin, NY
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Baldwin, NY

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

The hours made available to work every week are close to part time employment, and with the possibility for advancement being made available every quarter the push a raise or even a higher position then becomes a rush when scheduled to work. But with only working 2 to 3 days a week, trying to push for a higher aph makes every night worked a strive for success.

Cons

Not enough Hours given to Auditors in there first quarter.

High paced, Fun filled

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  Moosic, PA
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Moosic, PA

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

You are always doing new things in a different area each event you attend. There is plenty of work and hours available if your willing and able. The atmosphere is very friendly and the company makes sure you are properly compensated for how well you perform.

Cons

Directions to events are not always clear. You need to be ready on a moments notice to work in order to advance.

It would be beneficial to the company and its employees to have a plan and strategy for each event. The better prepared we all are the better service we can provide to the event. Time is money and no one makes any money wasting it.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!