RGIS

www.rgisinv.com
There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Part time work from a horrible company

Former Employee - Team Assistant/Team Lead in Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Team Assistant/Team Lead in Bloomington, MN

I worked at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

no drug test late hours few hours

Cons

unintelligent bosses and they will fire you if you get too close to takeing there job

they SUCK

444 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Good for no experienced people

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Fairview Heights, IL
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Fairview Heights, IL

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you don't have any experience in the work field, this is a good place to start and they have very good ways to move up. The pay is decent as well.

Cons

This is the main reason I'm quitting. The day I got hired, I put in for a week off, because I had orders to work for the National Guard. I told them this 3-4 weeks in advance. I get my schedule, and they had me working that whole week. I messaged them, no reply. They call me to confirm my schedule, and I told them I can't work, they said OK. That week I got 4 calls asking why I haven't worked. Then I get my schedule for the next two week, and they have me working only one day. And the day I did work they wanted me there at 4:30am

Also, the one day I did work, I spent more money on gas than I actually made. The store was about a hour away from my house, and they didn't pay for it.

Fix the mileage system. If you live over 40 minutes away from the store, you should pay them for the gas. And make sure your supervisors pay attention to what the employees says.

Terrible place to work

Former Employee - Auditor in Huber Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Auditor in Huber Heights, OH

I worked at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Changing work environments can be fun at times.

Cons

All the rest. I live in Dayton, but would get sent to Columbus and Cincinnati all the time. I quit went I went to Big Lots right next to my house and saw the RGIS tags set up. I was not invited to that audit, was only allowed to travel two hours unpaid to make almost minimum wage in other cities. Some employees are ok, but most are just druggies, was a bad experience over all.

Get new management!