ok

Current Employee - Auditor in Westbury, NY
Current Employee - Auditor in Westbury, NY

I have been working at RGIS part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they will hire anyone, good if you have flexible time(you get a start time could be there 2 - 10 hours), they give you a shirt to wear daily, you need black pants and shoes and you are ready for work,

Cons

you dont know when your shift will end until they send you home(could be 2 or 10 hours), they dont stop and make sure new hires know what they are doing, you will be traveling all over your locations area each week , no one really cares who you are until you are there a few weeks,

Advice to Management

the supervisors need to be trained to show new hires how to do work each site if you want them to know what to do and keep coming back, telling someone left starts at 1 and right 41 and giving a sheet of paper is not enough info. when the area is 100 miles wide, they should be a way to assign jobs closer to home. if you can give info on where to enter closed locations and approximately how long job could last so we know if we need to bring a meal.

reviews filtered by

It is what it is!

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at RGIS part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, Part time, Quick raises and little to no stress.

Cons

Weird work schedule, unmotivated staff, company tries to squeeze you so they dont have to pay you..

Advice to Management

Not everybody that is an auditor is a mindless drone.

This is the worst job Iv'e ever had.

Former Employee - Auditor in Lancaster, PA
    Former Employee - Auditor in Lancaster, PA

I worked at RGIS part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy to get hired, I suppose."Flexible" hours in that most hours are at absurd time like late at night or early in the morning.

Cons

A physically demanding job with rewards based solely on performances regardless of circumstances. Hierarchy of company(promotions based solely on numerical output) promotes competition and dishonesty instead of teamwork. Leadership could care less about the welfare and satisfaction of their employees. The manager in charge of scheduling was absolutely incompetent. I'd frequently be scheduled on days/at times that I'd explicitly stated I was unavailable. I had to document every schedule of availability that I sent them, so that I'd be able to prove that I'd told them I was unavailable. Car pools for out of town jobs were extremely disorganized and employee drivers were reckless. When I finally gave up (physically, the job was causing repetitive strain injuries), I emailed the regional manager explaining my situation and to consider the upcoming schedule to be my last, I received the reply "Does this mean you're quitting?" Periodic newsletters from upper management were embarrassingly poorly written, riddled with spelling and grammatical errors, as well as more full of exclamation points than a high schooler's text message inbox. So, should you sign up for this job, prepare to be belittled by management with approximately a high school education, work with ex-cons, and receive minimal compensation for the whole deal.

Advice to Management

At least pretend to care about your employees. Productivity is vital to a company's success, I know, but also consider whether a satisfied employee or bitterly dissatisfied employed is likely to do a better job. Your strictly quantity based system of promotion has brought more dishonesty than I've ever seen in any other work place.