different

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  Fresno, CA
Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Fresno, CA

I have been working at RGIS part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working with my co workers.

Cons

Not enough hours and not steady. And rules are not for everyone. They dont follow through with holding EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIORS. SEE that first hand.

They need to put more thought in who they are promoting and how they represent the company. Anyone can batch and get their numbers up high. BUT I believe it is an honor to become a Grey Shirt and not take my job seriously.

Other Reviews for RGIS

Stay away from this place if you want to keep your sanity.

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at RGIS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only good thing about this company is the flexible schedule.

Cons

The upper management on a whole is very two-faced. There are some extreme cases of favoritism at play with certain Team Leads, being that they are the only ones deemed worthy enough to run stores even when its the senior team leads that have saved the rookies and their stores time and time again. Forget about trying to better yourself by going back to school either, once you inform your district office, you can kiss your hours good bye. I have done just this because I'm tired of working jobs that get me nowhere and don't pay enough to pay the bills. As a result I've found myself sitting at home and not working at all, and because your going to school you have a hard to in gaining your unemployment benefits. The work environment is okay for the most part in that you aren't in the same place day in day out, But it is tiring work and not for those whom have small children. If management taking notice of you they will make you a lead, and work you to and beyond the exhaustion point.They worked me for 2 months straight with no days off and no time in between shifts in order to sleep. Yes the pay checks for this are nice, but a pay check is not worth getting into a serious car accident for, so beware! The company also requires you to drive all over with no gas reimbursement and rarely offer car pooling or a company vehicle.

NEw applications

Current Employee - Business Analyst II  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Business Analyst II in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at RGIS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are little to no pros to working for this company, unless you are a new hire, which can get 30-40% higher pay then the seasoned employee.
    Company set revenue records in 2010

Cons

Under staffed IT department, embarking on 5 large projects
    IT is ran in a military style and if you step out of line, the sergeant will take you in the office and scream at you.
    business process doesnt exist and every time a new one is preseted, it is thrown out.
    Raises are at a minimum, but employees are expected to devote their entire lives to the company...averaging 60-70 hours a week is very common.

open your eyes to the project and learn that the employees are not happy and the turn over rate is going to increase, delaying the delivery time of the project

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!