There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Flexible work schedule if not uncomfortable.

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  San Juan, PR
Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in San Juan, PR

I have been working at RGIS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

(At my district) Management and other employees are friendly and promote a happy environment.

Cons

Little benefits, minimal pay, difficulty finding stores sometimes.

379 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Team Leaders & Supervisors need to come off their high horse Dist. 233 NJ

Former Employee - Auditr  in  Fairfield, NJ
    Former Employee - Auditr in Fairfield, NJ

I worked at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros

It's very easy to get hired

Cons

You have to stay on top of them to get paid & get your pay stub. Very rude and disrespectful management team. They belittle people and act as if they are better than others. There is no reason for someone to be screaming at an employee at 6am just because they asked for a pen. I made sure to always be prepared so I wouldn't have to ask for anything. I got the vibe that their "supervisors" must have had decent careers and lost them, so they are disgruntled because RGIS was all they could get. I thought this would have been a good job for extra money, but the travel and hostile work environment is not worth it.

Tell your so called leaders to get over themselves. No one is putting a gun to their head telling them to wake up early to do inventory.

False Advertising

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Tech  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Tech in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at RGIS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Okay pay for the job. Hours are long, however, they are not terrible. The building is in a relatively safe area, so one tends to feel safe leaving by oneself late at night.

Cons

They cannot guarantee FULL TIME employees full time hours. The do not value the individual achievements of their employees. There are no opportunities for advancement or raises.

Show more respect toward the individual achievements of team members. Bring back cubicles for the Smartspace team, the folding tables are ridiculous and make this Fortune 500 company look like a Dollar Store office. Offer better benefits to employees - it rough out there, ease the burden a little. Offer raises. It is depressing being capped at $12 per hour; the cost of living goes up every single day, the company could and should help (especially since they will not guarantee 40 hours). Work toward eliminating the derision between first and second shift - if and when second shift is required to give up hours, first shift should likewise be required to miss hours to make it fair.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!