RGIS

www.rgisinv.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Flexible work schedule if not uncomfortable.

Current Contractor - Inventory Auditor in San Juan, PR
Current Contractor - Inventory Auditor in San Juan, PR

I have been working at RGIS as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

(At my district) Management and other employees are friendly and promote a happy environment.

Cons

Little benefits, minimal pay, difficulty finding stores sometimes.

463 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

used to be good job

Former Employee - Assistant Team Leader in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Assistant Team Leader in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at RGIS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

if you work good and fast which i surprisingly did even though i weighed 330lbs at the time, i was 2nd fastest in the team by the end of the 1st week and i really didnt feel i was going that fast and i wasnt scanning the high buck stuff either, i was stoned the entire time as well, the no drug test was awesome but i hear that changed.

I quickly got a pay raise to 10.50/hr from 8.50 as did a friend of mine who started with me. I was on the travelling team which helps with the bad hours others are describing, in january when i quit there were no travelling jobs for a few months and it was all local with HORRIBLE hours everyone else describes and didnt want to do it anymore. When you travel they pay for the hotel and you get a per diem for food, it was 2 home depots a week which took 2 half days to complete with 1 day off in between to do whatever, i had a 40 mpg car and chose to drive myself with my buddy so i could smoke and riding in the vans with sweaty stinky people wasnt for me. I could also get out and about on these times off which was nice but they offered me the chance to be van driver so i jumped at that and got to take the vans out for food etc on time off periods. They had a travelling wal mart and home depot team. Walmart did 4 stores a wk with no break. Within a month my friend and i got promoted to asst team leaders. I hear all the structuring changed along with pay not soon after i left.

If you can travel id suggest the travelling teams for better more consistent hours, local really sucked .

Cons

Local teams have horrible hours and distances to travel, and i hear the pay sucks and pay raises are almost unheard of anymore, i worked back in 05, they would only let me choose 2008 for most recent

Gas is expensive, offer gas compensation for local workers, offer a livable wage, an inventory costs a store Thousands and they pay pennies.

Team Leaders & Supervisors need to come off their high horse Dist. 233 NJ

Former Employee - Auditr in Fairfield, NJ
    Former Employee - Auditr in Fairfield, NJ

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's very easy to get hired

Cons

You have to stay on top of them to get paid & get your pay stub. Very rude and disrespectful management team. They belittle people and act as if they are better than others. There is no reason for someone to be screaming at an employee at 6am just because they asked for a pen. I made sure to always be prepared so I wouldn't have to ask for anything. I got the vibe that their "supervisors" must have had decent careers and lost them, so they are disgruntled because RGIS was all they could get. I thought this would have been a good job for extra money, but the travel and hostile work environment is not worth it.

Tell your so called leaders to get over themselves. No one is putting a gun to their head telling them to wake up early to do inventory.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS