RGIS

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Don't plan on sleeping

Former Employee - Inventory Control Specialist in Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Inventory Control Specialist in Kansas City, MO

I worked at RGIS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Managers a good down to earth people that are trying their best and will help you, you just have to ask.

Cons

Hours were crazy. I worked 30 hours straight at one point. Don't get time to eat, sleep, you'll be sick most of the winter. Working 50 hours a week in the norm. Anything less feels like a vacation.

Pay more or add another manager because its to much stress and to many accounts on each one.

463 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

different

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Fresno, CA

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working with my co workers.

Cons

Not enough hours and not steady. And rules are not for everyone. They dont follow through with holding EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIORS. SEE that first hand.

They need to put more thought in who they are promoting and how they represent the company. Anyone can batch and get their numbers up high. BUT I believe it is an honor to become a Grey Shirt and not take my job seriously.

Stay away from this place if you want to keep your sanity.

Current Employee - Team Leader in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only good thing about this company is the flexible schedule.

Cons

The upper management on a whole is very two-faced. There are some extreme cases of favoritism at play with certain Team Leads, being that they are the only ones deemed worthy enough to run stores even when its the senior team leads that have saved the rookies and their stores time and time again. Forget about trying to better yourself by going back to school either, once you inform your district office, you can kiss your hours good bye. I have done just this because I'm tired of working jobs that get me nowhere and don't pay enough to pay the bills. As a result I've found myself sitting at home and not working at all, and because your going to school you have a hard to in gaining your unemployment benefits. The work environment is okay for the most part in that you aren't in the same place day in day out, But it is tiring work and not for those whom have small children. If management taking notice of you they will make you a lead, and work you to and beyond the exhaustion point.They worked me for 2 months straight with no days off and no time in between shifts in order to sleep. Yes the pay checks for this are nice, but a pay check is not worth getting into a serious car accident for, so beware! The company also requires you to drive all over with no gas reimbursement and rarely offer car pooling or a company vehicle.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS