RGIS

www.rgisinv.com

If you have to ask, there's your answer!

Current Employee - Auditor - Expert Level  in  Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Auditor - Expert Level in Detroit, MI

Pros

This company will hire any warm body.

Cons

This company took advantage of our poor economy and treated many of it's employees like crap. They re-classified the position requirements for all of the veteran employees and raised the bar to unattainable/unreasonable scanning requirements. Thus, our hourly wages dropped from 20 to 35%.
RGIS will send you 30 miles one-way for a two hour job. Try doing that 5 days in a row (and you must be available and can't make any other plans for the day.. just in case they may need you). So let's see: That's 300 miles, 5 - 7 hours of travel (if the roads are good) for $85. Then deduct your taxes, gas, wear and tear on your car, and the 5-7 hours of driving. The gas alone totals $54.
Taco Bell isn't looking too bad these days. At least you know where you'll be and the gas won't break you. You can actually make more at the Bell.
I need to mention the meets. So RGIS has scheduled a job that's 150 miles away. You don't get paid for your first hour going or coming from the store that you work at. You do get paid minimum wage for riding the rest of the hours in the car. You get to ride in a car with mostly nice people. A few times, I got stuck in the back of a van with a guy who just put out a cigar.. got to listen to someone's Ipod who wanted to entertain all of us while he had his earplugs in.. and got to listen to one women talk to her fiance for an hour on her cell phone.. TMI Once in awhile, we get a driver who just barely passed their driving test, claims he knows where he's going while he's actually on another expressway. For real! That was this week's thrill. We got to the job site a few minutes late.
If you're still reading my comments after all of the negative (but true) remarks, then this job is probably for you.

The tight security system at headquarters that's in place to protect management from disgruntled workers says it all. Some, not all, of the team leaders need to know that the F word is not the only word in the dictionary. They also need to dress more professional while working with store managers. Wearing pants with a hole in the butt or olive oil spots on the front of your shirt does not impress people. Management: WE ARE NOT INDIGENT PEOPLE!!