There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Unlike any other, sometimes good and many times bad.

Current Employee - Inventory Taker
Current Employee - Inventory Taker

I have been working at RGIS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Somewhat flexible hours. Some jobs can be easy. Its a paying job in a very bad job market. It can be a good 2nd job for many people. It can be a good part time job for people depending the district you work for. Some districts are better then others.

Cons

Lots of times people work long shifts without getting breaks. Many times we are stuck driving a long ways to work and we only get to work 2 hours. We are only guarnteed 2 hours minimun pay per store. When we ride in company vans we DO NOT get paid for the 1st hour of travel each way unless you are the driver. Sometimes even on travel meets they will have us work around 5 hours then make us take a 30 or 45 min UNPAID lunch then they will have us work less then an hour after lunch then send us home and they don't give us our paid break. A lot of our travel meets are a 1 hour drive each way or less so thats 2 hours of unpaid travel time we are stuck with. People that are above the auditor level (lowest pay grade) tend to be worried about losing there raises (sometimes 50 cents an hour and getting demoted back to auditor level. Every few weeks or so people get reviewed and sometimes people lose their raises because their APH (average pieces counted per hour) gets too low. Very often APH levels are not in the control of the employees and APH levels can vary dramatically depending on what stores and sections you are assigned. RGIS pays people for production not accuracy. The hourly bonus policy is unrealistic and unfair. Some RGIS drivers drive poorly.

RGIS needs to focus more on accuracy. Too many people are focused on speed at the expense of accuracy. They should background check and drug test all flow leaders, team leaders, supervisors and managers. Management needs to revise the APH policy and make it more realistic.

395 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Horrible, Awful, Terrible, place to work

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Dothan, AL
    Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Dothan, AL

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is nothing good about this company, it's not a good place to work, not at all

Cons

everything and anything under the sun. poor pay, uncertain hours. late night, early morning hours, you have to be on your feet constantly with no break. Managment is a joke. they couldn't care less about their employees. You have to work one job all night and then they schedule to work another job right after, with no time to rest in between. they told us not to say anything like "I'm tired" while we are working because we don't want the clients to think we are performing the job poorly because we are so tired. Just a really bad place to work. Awful. you have to travel 50 or more miles one way at times to get to a job. It's awful. I sure would not recommend this place to anyone looking for a job.

Fire all of them and get some people in there who know how to run a company.

Exausting

Current Employee - Auditor in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Auditor in Springfield, MO

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Its a job, easy work, decent pay, they drive to most locations. Most of the work is simple scanning, not dealing with large numbers or complicated systems.

Cons

TERRIBLE scheduling, you could be working 1 AM one day, then 3 PM the same day, then 9 am the next day, be off for a day then have three stores in a row for a 15 hour day, and get 9 hours off then back to work for 12....and in December you work MAYBE one store a week.... The scheduling is atrocious.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS