RGIS
www.rgisinv.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Must multi-task!

ProsI gained experience in different areas of the company while working for this company by first being an inventory auditor, then a team leader and finally, a part-time secretary. I also enjoyed being able to meet a great amount of people and see many different towns while traveling out of town to do inventories.

ConsI would say that the only downsides of working at RGIS would be that sometimes the hours are either very early in the morning or late at night when stores are closed. Also, not all stores have monthly inventories, some do them quarterly, others do them semi-annually and yet there are the ones who only do them yearly in January. This makes the beginning of the year very busy for the company but also makes their employees very weary from being stretched so thin, sometimes with little time between stores. Then other times of the year are really slow like October through December is one slow time that I remember.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnly positive things to say hear... you all do the best you can at running an efficient inventory while maintaining a balance that satisfies both the clients and the employees.

RGIS Lifestyle

Inventory Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at RGIS part-time for more than a year

Pros: You will likely form close bonds with your coworkers, there is great potential… Cons: You will get yelled at. The schedule is unreliable--you might be scheduled for twenty, but a store is canceled, other stores finish faster, and you… Advice to Senior Management: Management should really yell less at the employees, especially when even management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Depends on who you are

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at RGIS

Pros: Starting pay is more than minimum wage, and you can get several raises after that. You never get bored you are in… Cons: You need to drive your own car to a lot of the jobs that could be 40 miles of more one… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the health insurance, and offer more employee benefits. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGIS CEO John Ling. All reviews posted anonymously by RGIS employees.