Job seekers beware!!

Former Employee - CAD Specialist in Auburn Hills, MI
Former Employee - CAD Specialist in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at RGIS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The interview process is extremely easy; essentially all you have to do is show up for the interview and you're hired.

Cons

This is not an environment in which there is opportunity for advancement. You are a number on a page, assigned to a specific task for which you will not receive adequate training. Management does not take suggestions for process changes seriously. The management team lacks leadership skills.

Advice to Management

Learn to treat your employees with respect and as more than just a number on a page. When multiple team members bring up concerns about a supervisor, do not treat them like they're making it up - obviously the problem is not solely with the employees when multiple people are saying the same things about their shift supervisor to their department supervisor.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Time consuming and not fun

Current Employee - Expert Auditor in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Expert Auditor in Austin, TX

I have been working at RGIS part-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a college student, I'm fast and am able to navagate a 10-key really well. This lead to pay increases because I was moved from auditor to expert in a month. Also, my father works for the company as an area manager and was able to get me more hours then most.

Cons

Sometimes there is long days and after working there a while, your knees and back start to hurt regularly. I'm 20 years old and have a back problem from the job. If you're a young person, you will be bored because most the people working there are older.

2. District Manager at RGIS Inventory Specialist

Current Employee - District Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at RGIS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Love working with the customers and the employee's. Different environment daily

Cons

You must be committed to your job if you are a salaried employee. You are on call 24/7 and you will receive calls and e-mails at all times of the day or night