RGIS
www.rgisinv.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Travel Team (Home Depot)

Auditor (Former Employee)
Hartford, CT

I worked at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros-Paid training, hotel, travel, decent pay, chance for pay increases, and it's an easy job. If your car gets good gas mileage then I recommend driving yourself. Their travel pay is an easy way to make some extra money and it's nice to have your own transportation while you're away from home.

ConsThey lay you off May - June 15th. There could have been more compensation for being on the road 4 days out of the week and having to share a hotel room with someone you may not know. Personally, I don't get excited to share a hotel room with a stranger after working a long day and not getting much sleep.

Decent part time employment

Inventory Team Member (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at RGIS part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible schedule for part time employees. Varied work locations so… Cons: Little opportunity for advancement; managers tend to keep there positions for a long time. No rewards or recognition for being a dependable, hard… Advice to Senior Management: Remove pay cap and reward your dependable workers. More

Pros and cons need to be weighed before employment at RGIS.

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I worked at RGIS part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: An employee could set their own days and hours of… Cons: You need to 10key and count pretty quickly and counting… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to develop better communication within the company, especially… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGIS CEO John Ling. All reviews posted anonymously by RGIS employees.