There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

OK if you need a part time position to supplement your income or are a college student seeking summer work.

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  Mint Hill, NC
Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Mint Hill, NC

I have been working at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly people, easy work, decent pay. Excellent summer job for a teenager or college student .Great job if you are looking to supplement your income. If you can work production you have a great chance to make decent money.

Cons

Traveling long distances to do four or 5 hours worth of work, no mileage compensation, scare tactics. Manager told us at training that people from corporate were sitting and watching us through a security camera in the ceiling of the store. Not a good job for someone needing full time hours and benefits. One break per shift. Work can be tiring at times. Not a good position for someone with health issues This is not an ideal job if you have small children because sometimes you have to work 3rd shift.

Stop the scare tactics and do not talk to me about my former job which is your competitor. My former employer used to work for RGIS and I was told the reasons that he left/ was terminated. None of my business. Thoughts like that need to be kept to one's self. Don't assume all people who come to work for you are desperate or stupid. Scare tactics are childish and unprofessional. Your 10 keys are hard to use.

387 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Liars and sneakthieves

I worked at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros

The pro's are appealing at first. It's so easy that anyone could do it. Literally ANYONE! If you can count to 100, you have a job. Guaranteed.

Cons

They will hire ANYBODY! There was no interview, we just watched a video about counting merchandise and how to use the archaic machinery then were let loose to count some clothing and soap. The company pays you with a debit card that will charge you a fine for withdrawal or even using it. Effectively charging you to use your own money. It is akin to the company stores of the coal miner wars.

The hours are horrible. Management will say they will work with you, but that is a lie. They will give you random work hours and if you can't work at say, three in the morning 50 miles away, you will be off the schedule and they will hire someone else who WILL be at their beckoned call.

Get your act together. You run a company that does NOTHING of importance. Even the counts that the worker bees give are just rough estimates and the stores who hire you have to re-count the inventory anyway.

Inventory Taker

Former Employee - Inventory Taker  in  Binghamton, NY
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Binghamton, NY

I worked at RGIS part-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours are flexible and, until recently (2010) workers helped each other.

Cons

Enormous pressure to achieve APH (average per hour). Pay seemed to be linked exclusively to speed and not accuracy or teamwork. Corporate seems to be quite removed from the work done by hourly workers and instead relies on spreadsheets to determine how work is to be done.

Treat workers with more respect.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!