RGIS
www.rgisinv.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Team Leader 1-2 years

Team Leader (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at RGIS full-time for more than a year

ProsPretty much easy unskilled work that pays more than minimum wage

ConsI think this makes a good second job for people, but as a primary job it is incredibly taxing with bizarre hours, poor travel accommodations and a lot of wear and tear on your personal vehicle.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan we stop with the favorites? It is ridiculous that between two people of equal rank, one of them is working 60+ hours a week, 7 days a week for months, and the other person is barely getting 30 hours.

My experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mobile, AL

I worked at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked for the Home Depot team, which was pretty fun traveling every where. Most of the time it was only Monday(Morning)-Thursday(Night). $20(Non-taxed) a night… Cons: There are a lot of black outs, and most of the time you feel like you'll have no time for anything, cause how much you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a good "filler" job between long-term gigs, but don't look to it for a long-term career.

Inventory Specialist (Current Employee)
Auburn, MA

I have been working at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros: You can pick and choose which stores you work at any given… Cons: The pay is low (< 13.00/hr) if you are not in management. Each week you are assigned stores and meet sites, but… Advice to Senior Management: Please communicate more with your employees - especially regarding drivers… More

There are newer reviews on RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGIS CEO John Ling. All reviews posted anonymously by RGIS employees.