There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Ok job if you have no other options can be fun sometimes

Current Employee - Top Gun Auditor
Current Employee - Top Gun Auditor

I have been working at RGIS part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can get raises faster if you are willing to work like a maniac. Counting cans brings me some strange pleasure now. You get paid minimum wage for riding in the van after the first hour so if you get a good seat (some times you only get half a seat or have to lay on the floor under the people) you can get paid too sleep. You get the last few months of the year off. Stores don't want you counting during their peak time starting the day after thanksgiving so you can just lay at home collective unemployment until jan 1 when you will start off the year working 24 hours a day for jan and feb (the stores want to know how much money they made in the holidays. If you like working in a different store every day you will like this job. Also you will have off most weekend as these are store busy time so you can party

Cons

Long hours of travel crammed on a crowded van. No breaks allowed. Counting clothing stores is mind numbing the stores double check your count and you can't be off by one. You have to show up thirty or 40 minute early to the jobs to make sure you get working equipment or else you won't be able to count fast. If you don't count fast you will get sent home two hours into the job. Only the fastest workers work until the job is done.

Advice to Management

The equipment is so broken it sometimes takes 30 minutes before work to find a working finger laser. Please fix it or get new stuff

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Team Leader 1-2 years

Current Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO

I have been working at RGIS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pretty much easy unskilled work that pays more than minimum wage

Cons

I think this makes a good second job for people, but as a primary job it is incredibly taxing with bizarre hours, poor travel accommodations and a lot of wear and tear on your personal vehicle.

Advice to Management

Can we stop with the favorites? It is ridiculous that between two people of equal rank, one of them is working 60+ hours a week, 7 days a week for months, and the other person is barely getting 30 hours.

my experience at RGIS

Current Employee - Inventory Specialist in Cutler Ridge, FL
    Current Employee - Inventory Specialist in Cutler Ridge, FL

I have been working at RGIS part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You basically can work a lot hours if you're available to work anytime, but be prepare to be exhausted because they will schedule you some crazy shifts.

Cons

Sometimes I drive far and I don't make much profit out of it

Advice to Management

Not very caring of other worker.