RGIS

www.rgisinv.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Not the best, not the worst

Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Bentonville, AR
Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Bentonville, AR

I worked at RGIS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I had a flexible environment where I could kind of take a longer lunch or come in later if I needed to. I also was salary, but could get paid hourly overtime if need be.

Cons

There was no room for advancement in my particular office which only had 2 employees.

Give better opportunities for advancement.

463 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Review

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor

I have been working at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

meeting friendly people at different locations

Cons

Management do not have the skills to be managers. The treat people like robots and not like human beings. They want you to do all this work but dont want to give breaks for some of the longer jobs. It is a lot of wear and tear on the car because you are traveling from place to place. Anything under an hour one is not refunded. When you file for tolls,parking etc it takes forever to get your refund. The training need a lot of improvement, they expect you to move quickly but dont train you how to do that. They need to invest in new equipment.

The majority of management need to take courses on how to treat people. They also need some communication skills on how to communicate effectively with workers.

Not Worth It

Former Employee - Inventory Expert
    Former Employee - Inventory Expert

I worked at RGIS part-time

Pros

-Frequent change of environment
    -Work is easy (sometimes mind numbingly so)
    -They will work around your schedule if need be.
    -They pay more than minimum wage (kind of. See below)

Cons

-The hours are insane. It's not uncommon to not get home from a store until midnight or later and have to work at 4 am the next day.

-The travel system is a rip off. You are not paid for the first hour of travel, there and back. I would be sent to stores that are an hour each way and only take three hours to count. Therefore I worked 5 hours but was only paid for 3, which comes to well below minimum wage. So, although your hourly rate doesn't appear to be minimum wage, most of the time it is actually below that when you figure in travel.

-Management is bad. If you work for this company, make sure to keep track of your time and check your pay stub. Management will screw you over on your time, taking off an hour or adding a lunch that you never took. When I did find these 'mistakes' on my pay stub, management took forever to fix them and pay me for my time.

-Employee morale is nonexistent. No call no shows are a common occurrence, leaving the people who actually do show up to pick up the slack. Management doesn't do a thing about it.

-The company van is disgusting and dangerous. It smells. They allow pretty much anyone to drive it. I've witnessed employees doing drugs in the van on the way to stores. Management was notified, and those employees were not fired.

-This could just be my district, but my co-workers were so unprofessional to the point where is was embarrassing. There were people who hardly showered, people who would be nodding out during inventories because they were so messed up on drugs.

-All the company cares about are the numbers (and trust me, you are just a number to them). They say accuracy is their primary concern and that couldn't be more untrue.

-Fix the travel system; pay people for their time.

-Pay attention to who you hire. It seems like this company will hire literally anyone, which is why the turnover rate is so high and you can't get people to show up.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS