There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Good work during busy time

Former Employee - Inventory Auditor
Former Employee - Inventory Auditor

I worked at RGIS part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Going to interesting stores, never being in the same place twice, some of the staff are okay, paid more if more productive

Cons

No breaks, company doesn't like to pay for set up time, poor pay for travel, work varies based on retail demands, picking up the slack for slow teammates, being rated based on productivity

Advice to Management

Stop giving management bonuses and share the profit with the auditors.

Other Employee Reviews for RGIS

Not the best, not the worst

Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Bentonville, AR
    Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Bentonville, AR

I worked at RGIS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had a flexible environment where I could kind of take a longer lunch or come in later if I needed to. I also was salary, but could get paid hourly overtime if need be.

Cons

There was no room for advancement in my particular office which only had 2 employees.

Advice to Management

Give better opportunities for advancement.

Hard to believe the employment practices are LEGAL

Former Employee - Auditor in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Auditor in Tampa, FL

I worked at RGIS part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you absolutely cannot find something else or can only work odd hours, this is for you.

Cons

Horrible pay structure, you don't get paid for all the time you put in, bad equipment, poorly trained supervisors, challenging work conditions to say the least. You will work sometimes at very strange hours. When management implemented it's "merit / incentive" pay structure a couple of years ago, it has proven to be stacked against the employee having much chance to succeed to get increased pay.

Advice to Management

After all the technology improvements and policy changes, guess what? You still cannot conduct these inventories without human beings! Accept the fact and start compensating the employees in a fair-minded fashion. This used to be a great company. Tell the Blackstone capitalists to get their noses out of their wallets and learn what it takes to run a real business.