RGIS

www.rgisinv.com

Not Worth It

Inventory Expert (Former Employee)

Pros-Frequent change of environment
-Work is easy (sometimes mind numbingly so)
-They will work around your schedule if need be.
-They pay more than minimum wage (kind of. See below)

Cons-The hours are insane. It's not uncommon to not get home from a store until midnight or later and have to work at 4 am the next day.

-The travel system is a rip off. You are not paid for the first hour of travel, there and back. I would be sent to stores that are an hour each way and only take three hours to count. Therefore I worked 5 hours but was only paid for 3, which comes to well below minimum wage. So, although your hourly rate doesn't appear to be minimum wage, most of the time it is actually below that when you figure in travel.

-Management is bad. If you work for this company, make sure to keep track of your time and check your pay stub. Management will screw you over on your time, taking off an hour or adding a lunch that you never took. When I did find these 'mistakes' on my pay stub, management took forever to fix them and pay me for my time.

-Employee morale is nonexistent. No call no shows are a common occurrence, leaving the people who actually do show up to pick up the slack. Management doesn't do a thing about it.

-The company van is disgusting and dangerous. It smells. They allow pretty much anyone to drive it. I've witnessed employees doing drugs in the van on the way to stores. Management was notified, and those employees were not fired.

-This could just be my district, but my co-workers were so unprofessional to the point where is was embarrassing. There were people who hardly showered, people who would be nodding out during inventories because they were so messed up on drugs.

-All the company cares about are the numbers (and trust me, you are just a number to them). They say accuracy is their primary concern and that couldn't be more untrue.

Advice to Senior Management-Fix the travel system; pay people for their time.

-Pay attention to who you hire. It seems like this company will hire literally anyone, which is why the turnover rate is so high and you can't get people to show up.

Bait and Switch...advetising leads you to believe this is a upbeat quality position

Inventory Taker (Former Employee) Tyler, TX

I worked at RGIS as an intern for less than a year

Pros: paid weekly direct deposit of pay has benefits program paid use of your… Cons: work at 3am one day and 7pm the next work most holidays work all over a "region"… Advice to Senior Management: If the Walmart mentality of treating your employees was your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not the best, not the worst

Account Coordinator (Former Employee) Bentonville, AR

I worked at RGIS full-time for more than a year

Pros: I had a flexible environment where I could kind of take a longer lunch or come in later… Cons: There was no room for advancement in my particular office… Advice to Senior Management: Give better opportunities for advancement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!