fast paced job, but it sucks out your soul

Current Employee - Supervisor
Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at RGIS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fast paced job, teamwork is a must, work environment doesn't get stale because you're always somewhere else

Cons

job is very demanding, but pays little; benefits are atrocious: health insurance is terrible and that's all you get, unless you become salaried, half of the management team has never done the job

if you stress communication, you have to also communicate yourself. quit rewarding people who never show up to work and punishing the people who are always there.

Other Reviews for RGIS

Low Paying, and not many hours

Former Employee - Inventory Auditor  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in San Diego, CA

I worked at RGIS part-time for less than a year

Pros

- flexible hours
    - nice people
    - its a job

Cons

- no advancement within company
    - not payed for traveling 20+ miles to site
    - unorganized management
    - not enough hours to make up for travel

Typical Days start at 5 am - 6 am all auditors make it to site usually between 10- 20 miles from home and punch in at the correct time then after a short 2 hours of work team leaders will start to cut people out keep in mind that when you start out you make 10 per hour so after 2 hours of work i am only left with 5 dollars in cash if you count the expenses of buying gas to get to work and back. The company has a high turnover rate due to low pay, and inconsistent hours.. my advice to the manager is is if the site is over 5 miles from the employees home pay for travel

I am responsible for a large chuck of the staffing at FSC

Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at RGIS full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's not too many pros to this company, very vanilla

Cons

The corporate culture is absolutely the worst I have ever experience. The pay is horrible and the raises, if any, are extremely insulting. I have known people that have been with the company for 10-15 years and barely get a raise. I am saddened that I chose this company when i had other opportunities at the time. The training is non-existent.

Hire people that respect their employees and can work WITH people. Loosen up the wallet a bit and you may not have the turnover that you are experiencing.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!