RGIS

www.rgisinv.com
There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Honest, satisfying work for stay-at-home parents

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Romeoville, IL
Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Romeoville, IL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

I worked nights/weekends. I could be with my kids by day and work at night. Very flexible. If you can't work you just don't work. Endless variety of stores. It was satisfying at the end of an inventory to see your count. The pay wasn't great but it was a nice change of pace and the money was very much needed.

Cons

Some stores are dirty, too hot or cold. There are often a lot of slackers who are often more concerned with sneaking smokes than doing their jobs. Unpredictable shift lengths, sometimes way too short if your really need the money. The crew leads are civil enough but too many of the supervisors are overworked, miserable and burned out.

If there is any goodwill from the top it isn't reaching the bottom.

443 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

horrible place to work

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Ontario, CA

I worked at RGIS

Pros

lots of free time because they never work you and its a very easy job theres really no pros to this job

Cons

low pay and half the time your work 2 hours for one day. the supervisors treat u like dirt and counting slaves "faster faster" you wind up spending 20 dollars in gas to make $24. your pay raise consist on how fast u count but there machine is constantly messing up so its impossible to get a high aph(average piece per hour). I've heard other districts arnt as bad but district 293 is a waste of your time if you need a job to make money.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Only my experience

Current Employee - Team Leader in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

The people watching is quite extraordinary. The people you will end up working with are like no other people on the planet.

Cons

They will work you insane hours if you let them but if you stand your ground on your availability they are usually pretty good about working with you on it. Especially if you are a valuable asset in an inventory.

There isn't enough positive feedback when the teams do well, but when they mess something up there is plenty to be heard from the management.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS