RGIS

Rgis

Former Employee - Specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL
Former Employee - Specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

It is a Part time job. You are able to move up by working at higher speeds that are set for you.

Cons

Hours are not good unless you are working multiple jobs w/in a day & by that I mean working all day at one job then going straight to another.

I think that you need to have a better policy about breaks and I also feel that travel time should be equal to paid time.

442 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Honest, satisfying work for stay-at-home parents

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Romeoville, IL
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Romeoville, IL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

I worked nights/weekends. I could be with my kids by day and work at night. Very flexible. If you can't work you just don't work. Endless variety of stores. It was satisfying at the end of an inventory to see your count. The pay wasn't great but it was a nice change of pace and the money was very much needed.

Cons

Some stores are dirty, too hot or cold. There are often a lot of slackers who are often more concerned with sneaking smokes than doing their jobs. Unpredictable shift lengths, sometimes way too short if your really need the money. The crew leads are civil enough but too many of the supervisors are overworked, miserable and burned out.

If there is any goodwill from the top it isn't reaching the bottom.

horrible place to work

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Ontario, CA

I worked at RGIS

Pros

lots of free time because they never work you and its a very easy job theres really no pros to this job

Cons

low pay and half the time your work 2 hours for one day. the supervisors treat u like dirt and counting slaves "faster faster" you wind up spending 20 dollars in gas to make $24. your pay raise consist on how fast u count but there machine is constantly messing up so its impossible to get a high aph(average piece per hour). I've heard other districts arnt as bad but district 293 is a waste of your time if you need a job to make money.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha