There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Never take a job at headquarters as long as current management in place

Former Employee - Corporate Professional Worker  in  Auburn Hills, MI
Former Employee - Corporate Professional Worker in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at RGIS

Pros

Can't think of any. I am sure some people are ok with working there as there some really nice people there too.

Cons

(this is a headquarters review) Horrible benefits package. Unreasonable certain management expectations. Never know what is required. Very unsecured work environment (can be let go any time based on personal preferences). The general attitude is that everybody is replaceable - and there is a line of people to work for the company so, you will tolerate whatever treatment the company feels like giving you. If you work just work hours - you are not working hard enough. If you work overtime - you must be inefficient if you have to stay overtime because nobody explicitly wants you to. The secret to winning is to be liked by the main local management.

People are watched when they pull into the parking lot and when the leave the parking lot by some management. People are let go left and right especially if they are competent and strong willed. When you start working there you will receive 2-3 emails a week how so and so does not work for the company anymore. I heard it used to be a nice family company, but this nonsense has been going on since the investors took over and sold the company to other investors who hired them back to manage the company. There is more, but I hope this is enough to make the right decision if you are considering working there.

Everybody from the mailroom to the top offices needs to be treated with respect and decency. The other way does not work - not long term. So either change or quit.

387 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Rgis

Former Employee - Specialist  in  Tuscaloosa, AL
    Former Employee - Specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

It is a Part time job. You are able to move up by working at higher speeds that are set for you.

Cons

Hours are not good unless you are working multiple jobs w/in a day & by that I mean working all day at one job then going straight to another.

I think that you need to have a better policy about breaks and I also feel that travel time should be equal to paid time.

Honest, satisfying work for stay-at-home parents

Former Employee - Inventory Taker  in  Romeoville, IL
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Romeoville, IL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

I worked nights/weekends. I could be with my kids by day and work at night. Very flexible. If you can't work you just don't work. Endless variety of stores. It was satisfying at the end of an inventory to see your count. The pay wasn't great but it was a nice change of pace and the money was very much needed.

Cons

Some stores are dirty, too hot or cold. There are often a lot of slackers who are often more concerned with sneaking smokes than doing their jobs. Unpredictable shift lengths, sometimes way too short if your really need the money. The crew leads are civil enough but too many of the supervisors are overworked, miserable and burned out.

If there is any goodwill from the top it isn't reaching the bottom.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!