RGIS

A terrible experience

Former Employee - Team Leader in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Team Leader in Baltimore, MD

I worked at RGIS

Pros

Only reason for working for RGIS would be lexibility of hours. If you want a part time job where you can just work on limited basis this is for you!

Cons

RGIS management is very bad (District management and above). There is absolutely no job security! Pay is based solely on how much you count per hour. Company does not give required breaks and does not adequately compensate for travel time.
I worked in five different offices during my time with RGIS and the Baltimore office is absolute
worst. Would not recommend it for anyone!

RGIS was much better place to work ten years ago and also provided much better service to customers back then.
Current district management and operations management for Baltimore area offices should be replaced!

463 Other Employee Reviews for RGIS (View Most Recent)

Never take a job at headquarters as long as current management in place

Former Employee - Corporate Professional Worker in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Corporate Professional Worker in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at RGIS

Pros

Can't think of any. I am sure some people are ok with working there as there some really nice people there too.

Cons

(this is a headquarters review) Horrible benefits package. Unreasonable certain management expectations. Never know what is required. Very unsecured work environment (can be let go any time based on personal preferences). The general attitude is that everybody is replaceable - and there is a line of people to work for the company so, you will tolerate whatever treatment the company feels like giving you. If you work just work hours - you are not working hard enough. If you work overtime - you must be inefficient if you have to stay overtime because nobody explicitly wants you to. The secret to winning is to be liked by the main local management.

People are watched when they pull into the parking lot and when the leave the parking lot by some management. People are let go left and right especially if they are competent and strong willed. When you start working there you will receive 2-3 emails a week how so and so does not work for the company anymore. I heard it used to be a nice family company, but this nonsense has been going on since the investors took over and sold the company to other investors who hired them back to manage the company. There is more, but I hope this is enough to make the right decision if you are considering working there.

Everybody from the mailroom to the top offices needs to be treated with respect and decency. The other way does not work - not long term. So either change or quit.

Rgis

Former Employee - Specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Former Employee - Specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked at RGIS

Pros

It is a Part time job. You are able to move up by working at higher speeds that are set for you.

Cons

Hours are not good unless you are working multiple jobs w/in a day & by that I mean working all day at one job then going straight to another.

I think that you need to have a better policy about breaks and I also feel that travel time should be equal to paid time.

There are newer employer reviews for RGIS