RGM Advisors, LLC

www.rgmadvisors.com
  www.rgmadvisors.com
There are newer employer reviews for RGM Advisors, LLC

Collaboratively working with smart, driven coworkers on interesting quantitative problems in global financial markets.

Current Employee - Quantitative Researcher in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Quantitative Researcher in Austin, TX

I have been working at RGM Advisors, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The work itself is interesting. We work on challenging quantitative problems like creating robust, predictive models using large data sets of financial time series.
The culture is collaborative, encouraging and flexible. Employees here maintain a healthy sustainable work-life balance.
Compensation is great and uses a communal structure to promote collaboration which is valued here.

Cons

Our structure is very flat, so employees don't frequently have title changes as responsibility, productivity and compensation increase.

10 Other Employee Reviews for RGM Advisors, LLC (View Most Recent)

Great company! Exciting and interesting work!

I have been working at RGM Advisors, LLC

Pros

I have been at RGM for almost 4 years now and this has been hands down the best job of my 16 year career. The company treats their employees very well. There is definitely a feeling of trust, that we are all adults and working for the good of the company. No micro managing at all. The work is fast paced and very interesting. The company rewards innovation and improvement. You are working with motivated and sharp people.

Cons

RGM is a relatively flat company, so there is not much of a “corporate ladder” to climb. For some that will be a plus and for other that may be a con.

A wonderful group of smart, ambitious individuals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RGM Advisors, LLC full-time

Pros

You will have the chance to work with incredibly talented people. It is a friendly and collaborative environment. Every employee is treated as a valued contributing member of the team and management is very approachable. The pay and benefits are superb - particularly for Austin. It is a wonderful place to work if you are looking for a healthy work-life balance. Everyone here is expected to work incredibly hard but the company respects the fact that people have lives outside of the office. In fact, they encourage it.

Cons

Management has an aversion for implementing strict employee and HR related policies. RGM does not wish to be "corporate" but sometimes having such relaxed policies leads to frustration.

There are newer employer reviews for RGM Advisors, LLC