RGP

No work = no pay

Associate (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWhile assigned to an active client work engagement, compensation and benefits are a liitle above normal market offerings. The company encourages their consultants to go above and beyond the typical contactor work tasks and create a value-addedd relationship.

Mostly high-level, short to mid-term project type work.

ConsNot a steady income - "no work = no pay" - be prepared for 2-3 months of "down-time" between working engagements.

Minimal reimbursement amount allocated for professional develpement and education. Almost enough to cover annual membership dues for one professional certification.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf they truly value the talent they have recruited, they would financially try to buffer consultants "Down-time" and increase professional development stimuli - maybe during 'Down-time"..

Still the top service provider in its niche

Project Specialist (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Challenging projects that push me professionally. Exposure to a wide variety of industries and skill set requirements. The quality… Cons: Down time. If you don't have an internal champion, you can… Advice to Senior Management: Emerging and mid-sized companys should be a prime target market. Evaluate and priorities your quality employees. Keep them busy. Keep them as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Resources Global Professionals

Consultant (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at RGP as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The staffing team was very good in staying in touch with me during my contract to see how I was doing. This is very… Cons: There seemed to be a limited pipeline of work (possibly due to the "Great… Advice to Senior Management: Management should proactively work to keep consultants staffed at a client location. They should begin… More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.