RGP
careers.rgp.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

This company has great qualities in its approach to consulting services

Director of Lab Strategy At Kaiser Permanente (Current Employee)
Oakland, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThis company appropriately appraised my abilities and skills over multiple interviews. Listened to the types of projects I really wanted to work on and the qualities of the types of companies I wanted to work in. Found/made the perfect match. Paid me appropriately and then followed up to make sure the client was as happy as I was with the fit.

ConsTheir overall fees seem to not be as competitive as some other consulting firms, but that may be because they pay their people a little better and offer full benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour marketing materials don't always convey RG's unique approach which seems to delight every manager who uses the company once they try you out. I've had a hard time getting others to consider you based on your website.

Consistently a great place to work

New York, NY

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong culture and values. You get to work with people who are excellent… Cons: Difficult economy in NYC and surrounding area. Advice to Senior Management: Glad to hear we're trying to break into the middle… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Clients, lack of loyalty

New York, NY

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Strong exposure to top tier companies, good benefits, Cons: Lack of loyalty to long term consultants, don't reward increase… Advice to Senior Management: Place the value back on the consultants, who are the revenue… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.