There are newer employer reviews for RGP

Great Company to work for. Good work\life balance and compensation.

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at RGP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very professional company to work for, with a great list of clients and projects. Along with great clients and projects, the consultants that work for Resources are world class.

Cons

Due to the nature of project based work, advancement is slow. Not bad if you have reached your peak professionally and looking to apply your skills and just work.

Advice to Management

Foster a sense of teamwork with clients and present turnkey solutions. Over the years, many opportunities have gone to our competitors with lessor skilled teams, who presented a team based, turnkey solution, over simply pitching man hours. Resources has a large and talented work force, which could be formed into teams (as needed) to provide better solutions to our clients, who desperately need what we can do for them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

This company has great qualities in its approach to consulting services

Current Contractor - Director of Lab Strategy At Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

This company appropriately appraised my abilities and skills over multiple interviews. Listened to the types of projects I really wanted to work on and the qualities of the types of companies I wanted to work in. Found/made the perfect match. Paid me appropriately and then followed up to make sure the client was as happy as I was with the fit.

Cons

Their overall fees seem to not be as competitive as some other consulting firms, but that may be because they pay their people a little better and offer full benefits.

Advice to Management

Your marketing materials don't always convey RG's unique approach which seems to delight every manager who uses the company once they try you out. I've had a hard time getting others to consider you based on your website.

Consistently a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at RGP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Strong culture and values. You get to work with people who are excellent at what they do and are invested in the success of the company.

Cons

Difficult economy in NYC and surrounding area.

Advice to Management

Glad to hear we're trying to break into the middle market.