RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com

Great Company to work for. Good work\life balance and compensation.

Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsVery professional company to work for, with a great list of clients and projects. Along with great clients and projects, the consultants that work for Resources are world class.

ConsDue to the nature of project based work, advancement is slow. Not bad if you have reached your peak professionally and looking to apply your skills and just work.

Advice to Senior ManagementFoster a sense of teamwork with clients and present turnkey solutions. Over the years, many opportunities have gone to our competitors with lessor skilled teams, who presented a team based, turnkey solution, over simply pitching man hours. Resources has a large and talented work force, which could be formed into teams (as needed) to provide better solutions to our clients, who desperately need what we can do for them.

This company has great qualities in its approach to consulting services

Director of Lab Strategy At Kaiser Permanente (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: This company appropriately appraised my abilities and skills over multiple interviews. Listened to the types of projects I really wanted to work on… Cons: Their overall fees seem to not be as competitive as some other consulting firms, but… Advice to Senior Management: Your marketing materials don't always convey RG's unique approach which seems to delight every manager who uses the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Consistently a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong culture and values. You get to work with people who are excellent… Cons: Difficult economy in NYC and surrounding area. Advice to Senior Management: Glad to hear we're trying to break into the middle… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!