There are newer employer reviews for RGP

Free-agent in a consulting structure

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at RGP as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Surround consultants with great recruiting, business business development and admin staff. Good opportunities to travel if you want to. Consultants do not have to sell their next engagement.

Cons

Very limited firm infrastructure in terms of IT apps and support. Benefits more in-line with a contractor model than a consulting firm model. Difficult for consultants to feel a part of the Resources Global team, when they spend all their time at client sites.

Continue in niche space and develop opportunities for consultants to connect with the Resources Global team and brand.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good company but difficult to stay employeed

Current Contractor - Sourcing Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Contractor - Sourcing Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at RGP as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Good company with managment that seems to care

Cons

Can't find consistent engagements for supply chain consultants

This company has great qualities in its approach to consulting services

Current Contractor - Director of Lab Strategy At Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

This company appropriately appraised my abilities and skills over multiple interviews. Listened to the types of projects I really wanted to work on and the qualities of the types of companies I wanted to work in. Found/made the perfect match. Paid me appropriately and then followed up to make sure the client was as happy as I was with the fit.

Cons

Their overall fees seem to not be as competitive as some other consulting firms, but that may be because they pay their people a little better and offer full benefits.

Your marketing materials don't always convey RG's unique approach which seems to delight every manager who uses the company once they try you out. I've had a hard time getting others to consider you based on your website.

There are newer employer reviews for RGP