RGP
careers.rgp.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Free-agent in a consulting structure

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at RGP as a contractor for less than a year

ProsSurround consultants with great recruiting, business business development and admin staff. Good opportunities to travel if you want to. Consultants do not have to sell their next engagement.

ConsVery limited firm infrastructure in terms of IT apps and support. Benefits more in-line with a contractor model than a consulting firm model. Difficult for consultants to feel a part of the Resources Global team, when they spend all their time at client sites.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue in niche space and develop opportunities for consultants to connect with the Resources Global team and brand.

ok place

Project Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good place to get contract work if your Client Manager is… Cons: Uneven earnings potential Not particularly innovative with consultants Some client managers are… Advice to Senior Management: Enforce some more stringent performance standards with middle management. I think if there was more time spent really understanding the client's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

RGP

Consultant (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Salary is excellent, but opportunities to be placed are few… Cons: Does not always match skill set, which creates square peg… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the talk No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.