RGP
www.resourcesglobal.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent Experience

Human Capital Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThey act on the consultants behalf to ensure a good fit between the individual and client. I had interesting projects and felt like a valued contributor. My professional experience was recognized and respected.

ConsLike any consulting role, especially in the economy at that time, there would be some down time between assignments But I always felt that they were looking for opportunities to match my background.

Positive experience, great colleagues, good work - life balance

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Their unique busiess model, comprised of seasoned industry professionals who enjoy consulting and project project. Assignments are of… Cons: Can feel disconnected from the firm if at a client too long; should establish more frequent and scheduled… Advice to Senior Management: Host more frequent regional office in-person meetings vs. on-line … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Niche staffing company that is still stuck in the 20th century. Can't compete with big4 nor larger agencies like RHI

Project Consultant (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor

Pros: Good hourly pay rates, good opportunities based on timing... Cons: Too much bench time and lack of consistent communication from… Advice to Senior Management: Need revised strategy to succeed in market place No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.