RGP
careers.rgp.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good.... not great

Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than a year

ProsVariety of projects at good companies. Great work-life balance, most projects are 40 hrs per week. Really good for someone who doesn't need to rely on full time income.

ConsGreat if you are a self starter and independent - the client service directors who place you in the jobs rarely check in with you unless there is a problem. There is favoritism, you are more likely to be placed if you are in good with the client service directors. Not much opportunity for advancement. Often longer periods of time between projects than you'd like.

Excellent Experience

Human Capital Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at RGP as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They act on the consultants behalf to ensure a good fit between the individual and client.… Cons: Like any consulting role, especially in the economy at that time, there would be some down… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Niche staffing company that is still stuck in the 20th century. Can't compete with big4 nor larger agencies like RHI

Project Consultant (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor

Pros: Good hourly pay rates, good opportunities based on timing... Cons: Too much bench time and lack of consistent communication from… Advice to Senior Management: Need revised strategy to succeed in market place No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.