RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com

Positive overall

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

I feel I am respected and well treated as an "asset" and re: pay and benefits. I have confidence that I am known by inside staff as to my capabilities and get considered for projects as they arise without me worrying about bugging them to stay aware of me.

Cons

If someone doesn't understand the business model, it isn't going to work for them. You have no assurances when or how long a project is going to last but that comes with the territory. I am not confident that that RGP is getting the word out to the business community as to how the model works. Too many people have never heard of us.

Be careful on how your benefit coverages evolve given Obamacare. There are those that love the benefits but if you curtail them and Obamacare creates other options, your Consultants have less reason to sit on the bench waiting for a project.

Other reviews for RGP

Consultant

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

You can choose to take assignment based on your criteria, Flexible management, Professional, Senior Level Positions, Exposure to different industries, benefits

Cons

May be downtime between assignments, vacation time is earned as you work - none provided at beginning of assignments

Overall a positive experience - one negative: very long bench time for Supply Chain work

Current Employee - Supply Chain Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Ok base salary, very good benefits, do not have to be away for a week

Cons

Very long bench time for Supply Chain work

None

There are newer employer reviews for RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!