RGP

Positive overall

Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for more than 5 years

ProsI feel I am respected and well treated as an "asset" and re: pay and benefits. I have confidence that I am known by inside staff as to my capabilities and get considered for projects as they arise without me worrying about bugging them to stay aware of me.

ConsIf someone doesn't understand the business model, it isn't going to work for them. You have no assurances when or how long a project is going to last but that comes with the territory. I am not confident that that RGP is getting the word out to the business community as to how the model works. Too many people have never heard of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe careful on how your benefit coverages evolve given Obamacare. There are those that love the benefits but if you curtail them and Obamacare creates other options, your Consultants have less reason to sit on the bench waiting for a project.

Overall a positive experience - one negative: very long bench time for Supply Chain work

Supply Chain Consultant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Ok base salary, very good benefits, do not have to… Cons: Very long bench time for Supply Chain work Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High Priced Staffing Company

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you work in the office you can work with some great people depending… Cons: RGP is losing market share every day because of their pricing. 98% of what Resources does is interim engagements "staffing" when a client needs… Advice to Senior Management: Bottom line changing the pricing structure will help with a lot of issues. RGP can win more work therefore keeping consultants busier and paying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.