RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com

Great Company when you're not on the bench

Consultant (Current Employee) Pasadena, CA

ProsGreat projects, good people to work with, good pay and benefits, Account Managers that really work with you to find opportunities. Very much a hit the ground running culture.

ConsBench time when there are not projects in your area of expertise. Management sides with the client a bit too much when there are differences of opinion. The client's perception is always right, but this does not mean that the client is always right. True client management addresses this situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand some of the adverse motives of your clients. Things are not always as they appear. Not all clients hire consultants with positive motives in mind. This makes it very difficult for consultants to exceed client expectations.

RGP - Great place to work

Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to contribute to clients, challenging work, flexibility, good benefits. Cons: Could be on the bench after rolling off an engagement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive overall

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: I feel I am respected and well treated as an "asset" and re: pay and benefits. I have confidence that I am known by… Cons: If someone doesn't understand the business model, it isn't going to work for them. You have no assurances when or how long a project… Advice to Senior Management: Be careful on how your benefit coverages evolve given Obamacare. There are those that love the benefits but if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!