RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for RGP

Generally a nice place to work

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at RGP as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

They kept me employed through the financial crisis, and the work was largely rewarding. They do provide limited training opportunities for professional development, and paid a portion of my costs related to earning my PMP designation. The benefit package is solid.

Cons

The pay structure can vary materially between assignments based on clients need for overtime. Generally, you earn time and a half for overtime hours. This can be materially rewarding if you want to work hard and you have an opportunity to do so. I have experienced both extremes of 60+ hrs and flat 40. Make sure you are happy with your base rate, and ask about overtime before meeting with a potential client.

More exposure to leadership team and focus on career development might be helpful to consultants. During my time with the company, I never received a formal review.

187 Other Employee Reviews for RGP (View Most Recent)

A true partnership

Former Contractor - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at RGP as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Seattle team truly believes in building relationships with not only it's end customer, but the consultants too. For anyone in the Puget Sound area seeking to leave the FTE world and become a consultant, RPG - Seattle offers full benefits and a chance for true work-life balance.

Cons

Depending on your function/area of expertise you may need to play a more active role in finding your next assignment.

Broaden your pipeline to include more East Side businesses. 25+mile/1 hr commutes cancels out any opportunity for work-life balance.

Quality organization

Current Employee - Project Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Project Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at RGP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Employees are treated as the important assets they are. As a Consultant I feel extremely valued.

Cons

The consultant work often requires long commutes.

Continue valuing your employees. Continue branding efforts including advertisements.

There are newer employer reviews for RGP