RGP
careers.rgp.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Do Project Work

Associate (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at RGP

ProsAlmost without exception, the consultants from Resources Global Professionals have been smart, collegial, and hard working. The management seems genuinely concerned about the company's consultants and dedicated to their success. They really are more than a headhunting firm...the look for loyalty and long term relationships with their consultants. The benefits are good and the stock purchase plan can be lucrative when the stock price is rising.

ConsThe company does project work and pays by the hour. Though they work hard to keep employees staffed, beach time does occur in some of the smaller practices/markets. It can be tough on the pocketbook. If you need a steady paycheck, this reality can make things difficult at RGP.

Advice to Senior ManagementGiving consultants more opportunities to assist with business development- as well as have some opportunities to maintain income during bench time for some of the smaller practices and markets would allow even better retention of top consultants.

May work for some but I will never go near them again

Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at RGP

Pros: May work for some folks that want a flexible work model and are looking for opportunities… Cons: Unprofessional Environment Interfacing with the client are a GQ 30 something crowd that wear nice clothes and take staff out to dinner and throw parties but… Advice to Senior Management: Dont know what to say - theyy were never inclined… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get ready for disappointment - they say they have an opportunity, that's all it is, that's not a job - bench

Management Consultant (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at RGP

Pros: You might get lucky and they have a real position to put… Cons: They recruit you using language like a permannet position saying "We have an opportuinty with a Client for a position doing Planning". What they really… Advice to Senior Management: Be up front. The only difference between you and the low end contract firms is that Resources Global does do a more strenous check -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RGP CEO Tony Cherbak. All reviews posted anonymously by RGP employees.