RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com
There are newer employer reviews for RGP

Great place to work if you like variation and learning new things

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at RGP

Pros

I have worked fro resources for over 5 years and love it. Every project is different and I am always learning new things.

If you need a lot of hand holding or if you enjoy doing the same thing over and over Resources is not for you.

Benefits are above average

Cons

Bench time- If you are not on a project, and you use up all of your vacation time, you do not get paid.

Good job - I am really enjoying my time here at the company. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for coming back Don Murray.

180 Other Employee Reviews for RGP (View Most Recent)

Good. Although there are many distinct cultures at the company.

Current Employee - Internal Staff Client Service in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Internal Staff Client Service in New York, NY

I have been working at RGP

Pros

Work life is good if you are on int mgt team. They get good salary plus sizable bonuses.

Cons

Very littler investment in consultants who generate money. No real downside protection. I feel like everything is on mr.

Senior leadership needs to recognize the inconsistency in how the model works and should do something to help consultants who may be down.

Great place to work if you can take the risk of possibly being on the bench alot.

Current Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at RGP

Pros

Pros/Cons can depend somewhat on the office you work with. My local office has great people. Offers great work/life balance and good compensation package including benefits. (Benefits do continue for awhile when you are on the bench.)

Cons

Risk of being on the bench longer than you want. Economy downturn has reduced the amount of projects available dramatically.

Home office upper mgt should come out to branches more and meet with consultants.

There are newer employer reviews for RGP