RHA Behavioral Health

www.rhabehavioralhealth.org

Making a difference in the community

Pros

RHA Behavioral Health does a lot of good with very little resources. I have seen dedicated professionals change peoples lives for the better.

Cons

The services we provide don't get enough funding from the state to pay employees what they deserve.

Explore pay for performance and use modern communication tools.

Other reviews for RHA Behavioral Health

Caring Teammates

Pros

Within my regional unit there is support and backup. The unit works as a team. Immediate supervisors/management are caring and supportive. They are approachable. They understand when life stressors occur.
    Good insurance program with wellness incentives. Agency promotes employee health and wellness.

Cons

Management above our unit are micromanagers over our regional management.
    I have never seen a written policy and procedure manual. .
    Staff are expected to meet productivity quota but there is no consideration or compensatory time allowed for hours worked in excess of 40 hours to meet expectations. 8 hours earned each paycheck for paid time off to use for sick leave and vacation; must also use for paid holidays. No designated Easter holiday.

Appreciate and trust your regional supervisors and managers. Compile a concise and complete policy and procedure manual.

RHA Behavioral Health Response

Jun 17, 2014HR Director

Thank you for your review. It is good to see you are finding your employment at RHA rewarding and you value the benefits program. We pay for all time worked if you are being encouraged to not ... More

Laid Off Everybody!

Former Employee - Qualified Professional  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Qualified Professional in Charlotte, NC

Pros

The Pay was Good! The facility is nice.

Cons

They only had Written Paper Checks. Not knowing if you were going to get paid and employees and having to wait for hours to receive a check was scary. Last year they laid off over 50 people. People were mothers, fathers, newly hired, pregnant, and a few just relocated for the position. They offered no consideration and basically lied to everyone. I was laid off 2 months after being hired. It was a disgrace. It's even sad they are still posting new jobs. Reconsider this company.

Either stop hiring or shut the company down. You are turning employees into clients because you cause financial and mental stress!

There are newer employer reviews for RHA Behavioral Health.

Worked for RHA Behavioral Health? Contribute to the Community!