RHA Health Services

www.rhahealthservices.org
There are newer employer reviews for RHA Health Services

Started off rough, but positive changes have been happening!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great team and supervisors that support me and give me wonderful guidance. I have been given incredible opportunities because people here believe in me. I love my job, and I love going to work everyday! I also believe that RHA sincerely cares about their consumers and about investing in their employees.

Cons

When I first started to work for RHA the level of trust I had in my supervisor and my co-workers was very low. There have been some significant changes to help remedy all of this, and now I have the utmost trust in my current supervisor and in my co-workers.

People should be compensated based on their performance, not how long they have been with a company. Please continue to consider this!

28 Other Employee Reviews for RHA Health Services (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maiden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maiden, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

RHA is a great organization to work for with lots of opportunities for advancement. Hard work and dedication is recognized and rewarded by senior management. I have worked for the company for 9 years and within 3 years I was promoted twice. Very talented workforce who are dedicated to providing quality supports to individuals with I/DD.

Cons

Since the services provided by RHA are primarily Medicaid funded, compensation for Direct Support Associates and other positions is low. This is not unique to RHA as wages are comparible to other organizations in this industry.

- continue to explore cost saving measures in an effort to increase wages
    - continue to advocate for Medicaid rate increases
    - explore other ways (besides $) to reward employees for all their hard work

A company with a passion to improve the lives of the people we serve

I have been working at RHA Health Services

Pros

The vision, mission, and values of RHA are all centered around helping the people we serve. Everyday across North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia people are making the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities, behavioral health diagnosis, and substance abuse challenges better.

Cons

Being primarily Medicaid funded our current funding environment has created challenges with compensation. Being a large and decentralized company creates unique challenges with communication. I see the company making major efforts to improve on these two areas so I am hopeful.

Continually communicate news, gratitude, and vision. Reward your high performers through compensation and development opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for RHA Health Services