RHA Health Services

www.rhahealthservices.org

Started off rough, but positive changes have been happening!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Asheville, NC

ProsI have a great team and supervisors that support me and give me wonderful guidance. I have been given incredible opportunities because people here believe in me. I love my job, and I love going to work everyday! I also believe that RHA sincerely cares about their consumers and about investing in their employees.

ConsWhen I first started to work for RHA the level of trust I had in my supervisor and my co-workers was very low. There have been some significant changes to help remedy all of this, and now I have the utmost trust in my current supervisor and in my co-workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople should be compensated based on their performance, not how long they have been with a company. Please continue to consider this!

A company with a passion to improve the lives of the people we serve

I have been working at RHA Health Services

Pros: The vision, mission, and values of RHA are all centered around helping the people we serve. Everyday across North Carolina,… Cons: Being primarily Medicaid funded our current funding environment has created challenges with compensation. Being a large and decentralized company creates… Advice to Senior Management: Continually communicate news, gratitude, and vision. Reward your high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding

Charge Nurse (Current Employee) Goldsboro, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They work well when time off is needed. The hours are great with most weekends off.… Cons: I could make at least $5 more in my profession… Advice to Senior Management: When doing your budget include more money for staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RHA Health Services.

Worked for RHA Health Services? Contribute to the Community!