Started off rough, but positive changes have been happening!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Asheville, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have a great team and supervisors that support me and give me wonderful guidance. I have been given incredible opportunities because people here believe in me. I love my job, and I love going to work everyday! I also believe that RHA sincerely cares about their consumers and about investing in their employees.

Cons

When I first started to work for RHA the level of trust I had in my supervisor and my co-workers was very low. There have been some significant changes to help remedy all of this, and now I have the utmost trust in my current supervisor and in my co-workers.

People should be compensated based on their performance, not how long they have been with a company. Please continue to consider this!

Other Reviews for RHA Health Services

A company with a passion to improve the lives of the people we serve

I have been working at RHA Health Services

Pros

The vision, mission, and values of RHA are all centered around helping the people we serve. Everyday across North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia people are making the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities, behavioral health diagnosis, and substance abuse challenges better.

Cons

Being primarily Medicaid funded our current funding environment has created challenges with compensation. Being a large and decentralized company creates unique challenges with communication. I see the company making major efforts to improve on these two areas so I am hopeful.

Continually communicate news, gratitude, and vision. Reward your high performers through compensation and development opportunities.

Rewarding

Current Employee - Charge Nurse  in  Goldsboro, NC
    Current Employee - Charge Nurse in Goldsboro, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They work well when time off is needed. The hours are great with most weekends off. Oppurtunities for professional growth are avaiable for those interested. Work enviroment pleasent and almost stress free.

Cons

I could make at least $5 more in my profession (RN) elswhere. No bonus. Have not had a raise since 2009.

When doing your budget include more money for staff

There are newer employer reviews for RHA Health Services.

Worked for RHA Health Services? Contribute to the Community!