RHA Health Services

www.rhahealthservices.org

Great growing company

Pros

This company is stable and the people who work here are understanding and flexible. They support continuing education and provide a lot of training.

Cons

The pay scale you start with never changes... There are not really any opportunities for advancement.

Give increases in pay accordingly when staff have stayed with you or when licensure status changes or more credentials are earned.

Other reviews for RHA Health Services

Growing pains, but the right direction

Pros

First, the work that people at RHA do is amazing, helping folks with developmental disabilities, mental health, substance abuse issues, etc. Most of the people we serve are Medicaid recipients, and used to live in state-run facilities. With regulatory requirements and a tight financial environment, I'm amazed by how people throughout the company always do more, with less.

Cons

The state of NC has not increased the reimbursement for the services RHA offers since before the recession. The effect is that RHA has been financially squeezed, because our cost of doing business has gone up with inflation.

Keep promoting from within, work to change the funding environment so the high-performing staff can get increases. Treat all employees with respect.

Asheville Office is rockin!

Current Employee - Qualified Professional  in  Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Qualified Professional in Asheville, NC

Pros

People are great, supervisors are great. Money is decent. Opportunity for advancement is sky high. They invest in employees. Jason, the regional guy, is great. SO glad this is where I landed. People told me aweful things about Behavioral health but I LOVE it.

Cons

With all of the changes coming from the MCO things are chaotic, but RHA is trying to keep up.

There are newer employer reviews for RHA Health Services.

Worked for RHA Health Services? Contribute to the Community!