RMC Staffing Services
www.rmcstaffing.com Downers Grove, IL 50 to 149 Employees

So far, I have been very pleased with this company.

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

ProsI am able to voice opions that I have and and some of my suggestions have been actually used. I am striving to move into management hopefully in the future.

ConsThe negatives would be the long hours. I had no idea that sometimes you have to work a Saturday or late evening to fill a last minute job order that is a rush...

Advice to Senior ManagementTo allow more personal time off, especially if we came in and worked a Saturday or worked late the night before. It would just be nice to come in late the next day ot compensate for the long hours.

If you need temporary work

Health Para (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at RMC Staffing Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Can lead to direct hire. Cons: Decreased pay. Unorganized administration, no meetings, trainings or otherwise. No… Advice to Senior Management: Care for the people who MAKE the difference. Care givers,aides, Ta's, and paras are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at RMC Staffing Services

Pros: Meeting new people and the flexability they give me. Cons: Long hours but when I need time off it is… Advice to Senior Management: Ready to expand.... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RMC Staffing Services.

Worked for RMC Staffing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RMC Staffing Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RMC Staffing Services CEO Melissa Paras. All reviews posted anonymously by RMC Staffing Services employees.