There are newer employer reviews for RN Network

Great Culture

I have been working at RN Network full-time

Pros

Great Leadership, Fun Culture, Fantastic employees

Cons

Lowering commission every year - Cap on Pay

5 Other Employee Reviews for RN Network (View Most Recent)

Does not stand behind their nurses

Former Employee - Travel Nurse  in  Roanoke, VA
    Former Employee - Travel Nurse in Roanoke, VA

I worked at RN Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I think the insurance is okay.

Cons

Does not stand behind their nurses.

Learn to listen and stand behind your nurses. If a nurse has a gut feeling it is usually with a good reason. Submitted to an assignment I left after completing one night. I am an ICU nurse, was told I would only work on an ICU floor, and could work several nights in a row. By the time I started there were so many lies I could not keep up. I wanted to get out of the contract then. But nonetheless I went and even though I was trained two days in my specialty ICU, my very first night I got floated to a medical surgical floor where none of the nurses would help me and I was not trained. I was given an assignment covered by three nurses. I had a demanding family, a dying patient, a crazy patient, a transferthat wasnt completed on dayshift, a patient who needed to go to MRI with valium that wasnt completed on dayshift and an incoming admission plus a patient who needed t. The charting system was totally different but I managed to swing that awful assignment with one minor charting system error. Long story short RN Network did not stand behind me from the beginning and now there is a major problem going on with this hospital system. Stay away from RN Network. They are the worst.

Best Place To Work!

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at RN Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They really care about their employees and it is a great work environment. A lot of team work. It is a place where you can not wait to go into to work every day. There is a lot of room for growth in this company no matter what position you are in. Great management team and support staff.

Cons

None that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for RN Network

Worked for RN Network? Contribute to the Community!