There are newer employer reviews for RPA

Wonderful people and work environment

Pros

Great working environment, culture, and overall structure

Cons

Not a diverse portfolio of clients

Other Employee Reviews for RPA

1. Amazing Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at RPA full-time

Pros

RPA is a great place to start out. The culture is very welcoming. Plenty of chances for you to learn new things from different departments if youre outgoing. If you're a go getter this is a nice place, especially if youre self motivated. The environment is easy and never filled with too much pressure.

Cons

There seems to not really be processes in place. You get thrown in and kind of have to figure you're way around things.. its not for everyone. Known as the country club for a reason. Salaries are not as competitive as i'd like.

Advice to Management

Create a more competitive atmosphere to generate more creativity. It feels a little lazy when creatives are just handed work depending on how busy their schedule is.

2. RPA has a great internship program and company culture

Current Employee - Intern in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at RPA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

RPA's internship program is wonderful. I learned a lot and wouldn't trade that training for anything. I got to get hands on experience in my field and get to know a lot of really great people. RPA has a great culture and a history of keeping talent around for many years, this is especially beneficial when creating new work because the people at the company have had enough time to develop trust in each-other.

Cons

The location is awful for traffic. Living only 5 miles away, I still had a 30 minute commute each morning. It's also a pain driving into Hollywood/LA which I did fairly often.

Advice to Management

More collaboration between interns in different departments would have been nice. I had some of this, but not as much as I would have liked.