RPh on the GO

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO

Pros

The first I noticed about this place is the friendly and professional staff. The office is centrally located in downtown Skokie and is within walking distance to local restaurants and shops. RPh on the Go is the pharmacy staffing industry leader which helps when calling pharmacists and pharmacies for the first time. Pharmacies are hiring again which makes this an exciting time to be with a company that is expanding. Good training program gets account executives off on the right foot. This is a rewarding career opportunity for talented account executives that are willing to work hard. In short RPh on the Go values hard work and puts a premium on it.

Cons

There's a long ramp up to becoming a successful at the job. It takes about a year to be really good at it. You have to work long hours on the phone leaving lots of messages. Sometimes it’s hard to get in touch with anybody.

The management team does a nice job teaching and training. I would advice that they consider other experienced employees to participate in delivering some of the training. This is valuable experience. The company also needs to create more opportunities for advancement.

29 Other Employee Reviews for RPh on the GO (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity in an welcoming environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in Skokie, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Skokie, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO

Pros

Great co-workers, leaders and opportunities. I've learned a ton about staffing through RPh. The operations team is helpful and the leadership is focused on improving customer service. Every company can improve but this one does a lot of things right and is always focused on improving.

Cons

The organization is really flat with few management positions; it's hard for me to see my next step here but the bright side is there are opportunities in other branches too.

Always learning something new.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Skokie, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Skokie, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO

Pros

The change to full desk recruiting, (both sales and recruitment) has added a new twist and more opportunities personally. I feel like there are more challenges.

Cons

The commission structure has changed several times to benefit the new hires while having a negative effect on my growth.

There have been too many new hires as of late. In my opinion, it is taking money out of the pockets of the loyal veterans here. On a positive note, it will weed out those that have become complacent.

There are newer employer reviews for RPh on the GO