MCM

Current Employee - MCM in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers are friendly one or two nice managers - but managers who go against the grain of the firm and try to treat employees as valued workers are removed from their position.

Cons

Run like a prison. The managers walk around and keep guard over the inmates. Very strict rules that only those not in the managers favor must follow. If you are a family member of a manager or a friend of a manager the rules are lax. Company broken down into teams and each team is run with a different set of rules. One team even has to ask to use the bathroom or take the breaks that are required by law. Breaks and lunches are monitored to the minute and if you are 1 minute late from returning your name is sent to the vice president and upper management and you are reprimanded.

People who have never taken calls audit calls and there is no consistency from auditor-to-auditor or even audit-to-audit. Most managers just critique employees when they have made a mistake and do not praise when an employee does a superior job. In the most recent slew of employee firings most employees got less than a 24-hour notice of being released from a contract.

Even those of us employees with contract extensions were treated as if the company were doing us a favor by allowing us to continue to work.

Pay is not consistent either; some people with the same education and experience are making higher wages and bonuses that were promised for quality work is not seen. I had nearly perfect audits until it came time for my bonus to kick in then they found one call that was slightly substandard and my bonus was denied.

Advice to Management

Remember that the employees are human and humans make mistakes. Stop being a clique and treat all employees in an equal fashion.

reviews filtered by

18th Cenury Work Enviroment

I worked at RSA Medical full-time

Pros

What a parking garage that you end up parking 4 floors up to find a spot?
    An over priced Cafeteria that is independenly owned?

Cons

- Micro management
    - No value for people or their effort
    - Spying
    - Treated like children
    - Underpaid
    - What few communication emails go out, most end in a threat
    - Nepotism to the max
    - Reviews that never happen and when they do, management digs up dirt on something that happened breifly so they can not give you a raise.
    - Negative work enviroment

Advice to Management

Stop getting your croonies to write positive reviews. Anybody who works at RSA knows those are fake.

When the day is done think of how you will be remembered

I didn't believe the reviews when I applied. Every negative review about this place is spot on!

Current Employee - MCM in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They'll hire pretty much everyone/anyone.

Cons

You'll get an hour's notice of termination or being laid off- There is no job security what so ever! And you'll work like a dog and be treated like a 3 year old!

Advice to Management

Realize that we are people...not robots!