RSA Medical

www.rsamedical.com
  www.rsamedical.com
There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical

Huge opportunities if you're willing

Current Employee - Staff in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Staff in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Huge opportunity to contribute to a growing company. I feel like I can create my own path and actually make a difference in the company. I’ve been at RSA for just over 3 months now and everyone I’ve met so far has been nothing but supportive and encouraging. Certainly a ton of work to do but very exciting and happy to be part of such a dedicated team.

Cons

Company has grown very fast and with that comes challenges. This company is no exception but they are working on improving every aspect of the organization to support the high growth and that has provided a ton of opportunities for the current staff. Hate hearing the negative feedback as it seems like only those who fail or were never motivated in the first place go out and complain.

Keep working on the improvements and growth. Listen to the staff and continue to promote within.

64 Other Employee Reviews for RSA Medical (View Most Recent)

strict fast paced

Current Employee - Medical Case Manager in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Medical Case Manager in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (less than an year)

Pros

overtime available. there are amazing people that work here and great potlucks

Cons

everything else! its more of slavery. only work here if there are no other options for you

Case Manager

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only good thing here is the co-workers! They really get me through each day!

Cons

There are many cons working at this place! You are slave driven and used until you are no longer needed and then treated like garbage! Everyone constantly is talking bad about each other and stabbing people in the back to get to a higher position that doesn't even exist! You are criticized if you are having a bad day and show some emotion about it, but others can walk around and take their problems out on you because they are management! As soon as I can leave, I'm out of here! They pretend to be so positive but it's such a negative atmosphere!

Provide more compliments and make your workers feel appreciated! Give us a decent raise, not just a nickel every year! Don't just set out to help yourselves, we the workers keep your company going!

There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical