There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical

Huge opportunities if you're willing

Current Employee - Staff in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Staff in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Huge opportunity to contribute to a growing company. I feel like I can create my own path and actually make a difference in the company. I’ve been at RSA for just over 3 months now and everyone I’ve met so far has been nothing but supportive and encouraging. Certainly a ton of work to do but very exciting and happy to be part of such a dedicated team.

Cons

Company has grown very fast and with that comes challenges. This company is no exception but they are working on improving every aspect of the organization to support the high growth and that has provided a ton of opportunities for the current staff. Hate hearing the negative feedback as it seems like only those who fail or were never motivated in the first place go out and complain.

Advice to Management

Keep working on the improvements and growth. Listen to the staff and continue to promote within.

reviews filtered by

RSA has been like a second family for me for the last 4½ years

Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager in Naperville, IL

I worked at RSA Medical full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Today is my last day at RSA. Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for every single person at RSA. I do not have any technical experience or education. The Leaders of RSA have taught me everything I know (in terms of IT). I started RSA back in November of 2009 as a MCM. I graduate Nursing school with a current employee of RSA together and she referred me to RSA! Both her and I started as MCMs and look at where we are now (she is the Lead Educator and I am the Medical Technicial Liasion, MedGuide Supervisor and Chairman of the Change Control Board! Everyone at RSA should take a moment and reflect on their journey at RSA as we have all grown in some degree. I would not have made it this far without everyone’s continuous support. We have all been through a lot together and I will miss everyone terribly!

Cons

The lack of clinical experience may deter some from applying but this is a great place to work while continuing your education and/or applying at a clinical facility!

Slavery

I worked at RSA Medical

Pros

There are none. This is the worse place I have ever worked. It's a joke.

Cons

hope you don't ever have to go to the bathroom or anything you will be scrutinized.

There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical