There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical

Huge opportunities if you're willing

Current Employee - Staff  in  Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Staff in Naperville, IL

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Huge opportunity to contribute to a growing company. I feel like I can create my own path and actually make a difference in the company. I’ve been at RSA for just over 3 months now and everyone I’ve met so far has been nothing but supportive and encouraging. Certainly a ton of work to do but very exciting and happy to be part of such a dedicated team.

Cons

Company has grown very fast and with that comes challenges. This company is no exception but they are working on improving every aspect of the organization to support the high growth and that has provided a ton of opportunities for the current staff. Hate hearing the negative feedback as it seems like only those who fail or were never motivated in the first place go out and complain.

Keep working on the improvements and growth. Listen to the staff and continue to promote within.

58 Other Employee Reviews for RSA Medical (View Most Recent)

RSA has been like a second family for me for the last 4½ years

Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager  in  Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager in Naperville, IL

I worked at RSA Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Today is my last day at RSA. Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for every single person at RSA. I do not have any technical experience or education. The Leaders of RSA have taught me everything I know (in terms of IT). I started RSA back in November of 2009 as a MCM. I graduate Nursing school with a current employee of RSA together and she referred me to RSA! Both her and I started as MCMs and look at where we are now (she is the Lead Educator and I am the Medical Technicial Liasion, MedGuide Supervisor and Chairman of the Change Control Board! Everyone at RSA should take a moment and reflect on their journey at RSA as we have all grown in some degree. I would not have made it this far without everyone’s continuous support. We have all been through a lot together and I will miss everyone terribly!

Cons

The lack of clinical experience may deter some from applying but this is a great place to work while continuing your education and/or applying at a clinical facility!

RSA Medical needs a management wake up and shape up!

I have been working at RSA Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers were the best part of this job!

Cons

Being treated like a child, scheduled breaks and lunches (which is hard to do when you are taking calls), constant changes with no heads up besides a last minute email that you are not given time to read, no empathy for employees in times of illness or crisis, clocking out for every little time you are away from your desk (bathroom breaks, training, computer issues, in meetings, they all count against you), letting employees go with no notice only a walk out of the building like you are a criminal, finding ways to not give bonuses to their employees and the list goes on.

Treat your employees with respect and not like children. Get rid of the employees that are not doing their job as opposed to changing rules and the way things are done because some cannot do what they are asked to do. Employees should be able to take sick or personal days as needed and not on a pre-planned basis. Answer employee questions in a timely manner. Make sure all of management is on the same page so that everyone is being taught the same processes and procedures.

There are newer employer reviews for RSA Medical

Worked for RSA Medical? Contribute to the Community!