RTI International
www.rti.org Research Triangle Park, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

The people are great and the research is interesting although it can be isolating at times to work as a consultant.

Analyst (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at RTI International

ProsGreat location. Competitive compensation. Great people. Interesting research and work. Opportunities to work in other research areas and especially in international work.

ConsThere is a bit of a coorporate culture that tends to permeate and stifle innovation and creativity. This is not ideal for research, especially health research. Not a lot of interaction between employees in the office so the office can be isolating. Antiquated computer systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe aware that coorporate culture might be stifling creativity among employees.

Not for me.

Education Analyst I (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at RTI International

Pros: cafeteria on campus; will reimburse you for continuing education (if it relates to your job… Cons: Poor management; no room for growth outside of the department you were hired into (very rigid structure); old & conservative company (meaning staff are mostly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company that makes a difference around the world but has a lot of internal issues.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at RTI International

Pros: A chance to colloborate with other experts around the world. Cons: Lack of accountability in the workplace. Work life balance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RTI International.

Worked for RTI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RTI International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RTI International CEO E. Wayne Holden. All reviews posted anonymously by RTI International employees.