RTS Financial, Inc.
www.rtsfinancial.com Lenexa, KS 50 to 149 Employees

RTS Financial: A great stepping-stone for your career

Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications (Former Employee)
Lenexa, KS

I worked at RTS Financial, Inc.

ProsThe employees are a very close, tight knit group. They work closely together and like each other enough to socialize together. This makes for a great work environment.

The other benefit to working here is that it's small and nimble. Employees have opportunities to access the decision-makers, and there's not a huge process/red tape to go through to get your idea heard or implemented.

My time with RTS Financial was valuable because I had to literally do all aspects of marketing. I was the entire department, so I learned a lot in the time I was there. Because of this job, I was able to get the job I'm currently in - and love.

ConsThe downsides are related to the size. If you disagree with the owner/CEO, there really is no other avenue to get your idea heard. They are weak in the areas of technology, meaning that if the owner doesn't understand it, it's probably not going to get implemented.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only piece of feedback I gave when I left the company was that Senior Management needed to let go of some control. Develop a plan and budget, and have confidence that the people you hired to do a job can, in fact, do that job.

Best Place I've Ever Worked...Period.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RTS Financial, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great People, Great Business, Fast Paced, Fun Atmosphere! Working in the transportation industry may not be for everyone, but if you are a… Cons: Business needs dictate an 8am to 5pm work schedule, which… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the culture alive! Make sure new employees are given plenty of training and share… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work!

I have been working at RTS Financial, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: I love my team and the culture. RTS is growing, but it’s small enough to feel the impact of your contributions. I have seen multiple… Cons: The company does not allow a flexible working schedule. It’s an 8-to-5 culture, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the open door policy and continue to empower employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RTS Financial, Inc..

Worked for RTS Financial, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RTS Financial, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RTS Financial, Inc. CEO Bill Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by RTS Financial, Inc. employees.