Rackspace
www.rackspace.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

A great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsRackspace is a place full of incredibly intelligent people that deliver their best day in and day out. It's a real joy to work with people that share your passion for service in conjunction with a love for technology. It's by far the best place I've ever worked.

ConsLike most companies, Rackspace is not without it's faults. We have our politics that play into certain areas and our rapid growth has meant that sometimes we run quite lean.

A decent place to work

Linux Systems Administrator I (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for less than a year

Pros: Allowed to freely take breaks, free food on occasion, and… Cons: Products rushed to release, and communication to customers during big… More

Great company to work for

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Rackspace moves FAST! There is always an opportunity for smart people who want to work hard. I have been able to change jobs… Cons: As we grow fast, certain areas of the business can move slower than they used to. But… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rackspace.

Worked for Rackspace? Contribute to the Community!

Rackspace – Why Work for Us?

Rackspace Hosting is the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing. The San Antonio-based company provides Fanatical Support® to its customers, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rackspace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rackspace CEO Graham Weston. All reviews posted anonymously by Rackspace employees.