Rackspace

www.rackspace.com

Solid company, interesting work, great people

Support Systems Engineer (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsPassionate people who stick around for the long haul. Interesting work in the forefront of the Internet industry. Management with a long term plan, historically. Respected name recognition among industry peers.

ConsSan Antonio base is outside the mainstream population of Industry talent, customers and opportunities. Focus on leading Cloud industry dilutes traditional service-centric strength. Limited technological breadth and depth opportunities compared to competitors in other regions.

Advice to Senior ManagementReturn to service-centric focus, stop trying to compete against Amazon, Google on cutting edge technology and perfect service.

Great

I have been working at Rackspace full-time

Pros: good atmosphere, good people, great tools Cons: I really can't think of one Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Culture losing steam

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people and good culture. Great environment for folks with kids. Servant… Cons: Becoming more corporate by the day. Culture is beginning to fade. Leadership can be sketchy depending upon the organization… Advice to Senior Management: Bring the focus back on the employees and the company will continue to flourish. Customer support can be exhausting. We could use some help driving… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rackspace.

Worked for Rackspace? Contribute to the Community!