RadNet

www.radnet.com

RADNET SUCKS!!!!

Pros

I like the people I work with because we share the common ground, we are like a big family

Cons

I've been working since I was 14, by far Radnet is the worst and the cheapest company i have ever worked for. The pay and benefits are horrible, management doesn't give you a shred of respect, their #1 goal is how to maximize their endless income, their employees and patient care always come last. No raise or bonuses since they took over. Trying to monopolize the outpatient imaging industry by forcing small and independent imaging facilities to close their doors by running them out of business. Radnet is bad for America and its economy, I hope they go down hard and stay down for all the wrong they do, I rather collect unemployment than work my tail off to make these vampires richer everyday.

Respect your employees, WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS just like you are, don't treat us like Corpses

Other reviews for RadNet

UnBelieveable!!!

Pros

The employees are like family, we take care of each other when it comes down to it. Definitely gain lots of experience.

Cons

Ever since Radnet took over it's been down hill!!! I've already faced the reality, that we're not getting another raise EVER, so far its been FOUR years. We were given excuses for the first two years, but nothing was said after that. They don't even have the decency to tell us, they have absolutely no respect for us.

You doing way too much, but not nearly enough!! How about you take care of the employees you got now instead of buying up all these other companies across the United States.

All about who you know, nepotism reigns supreme within this company.

Pros

Gained knowledge of the field.

Cons

Management does not value the work their employees do for them. No reviews or raises. Nepotism and who you know plays such a large part in your advancement within the company. Large workloads and not being properly compensated. It was always about the numbers and not necessarily always about patient care.

Value what your employees do for you on a day to day basis and realize that they are human and will make mistakes from time to time. Sometimes quality is more valuable than quantity.

There are newer employer reviews for RadNet.

Worked for RadNet? Contribute to the Community!